My Business
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google plus connecting with google business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having great difficulty working out how google plus relates well and efficiently to my business page and google maps page. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google plus connecting with google business

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
please elaborate your question and tell us it's different from what yo asked a monthe ago here:
https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Basics-for-Business-Owners/Multiple-google-pages-and-busin...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I had 2 personal gmail addresses with 2 separate Google plus accounts, this was very confusing. I have deleted a Google plus account form one of the gmail addresses, and this has made things less confusing. Now I need to know how to get the followers in my personal account to follow my Business account . And how to get more followers on my business account.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Can you help me with navigation please

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Can someone please help me.
Why does my 9 square google panel show “My Business’” but when I click on it it takes me to a page that says I have 2 Business Accounts that I own. The first one called : “Louise Shaw” , with 1 location, louladoll@gmail.com, and is not verified. The second is called “Louise Shaw Jewellery” , it has no email address, and is not verified.
When in fact I have a verified Business called “Louise Shaw Jeweller”, that is verified and is not showing up from this panel ?