My Business
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google+ page posts are not showing to public

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

When I view my business google plus page, I can only see my recent posts when I view the page as "yourself". But when I view it as "public" the posts are not visible.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google+ page posts are not showing to public

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @TRUSTWORTHYNO1 S

I can view your posts ( logged in ) In Classic Mode and also in the New Layout.

But I cant view them in incognito, ( logged out )

Please Check all your pages Settings are marked as Public and Anyone can view

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have marked the posts visibility to 'Public'..but still problem existing.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Can you please take a screenshot of your entire page settings, so I can see where you are maybe going wrong.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

I see you have solved the problem. I'm facing the exact same problems with one of my pages. Everything is set to public, but the post only show when I'm looking at the page as the business itself.

Can you tell me how you solved it?

Thanks in advance!!

Thanks!!

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Which business page @Anita H

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm having the same issues, posts used to show up, but no longer, even tho they're public, anyone can see. Very frustrating, I've emailed Google using their format to take a screenshot/email and submit more than once, no response. Google also has a facebook page I deleted, connected to my GooglePlus account when I show up in search results. I have a new fb account that is active, but old one shows up on G+ results 

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hi @Albert Z

When you say a post does not show up, can you please explain where / how.

You post on your business page ( to public ) and then it does not post ?, or another user cannot view.

What is your business page url ?

The next issue, will be to remove the old FB page. Once removed you can help Google find the new FB page faster by posting in G+ a few of the FB posts, pages, so they find it.

Also make sure your website has the correct FB page listed on site. But you need to get the old FB page deleted.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thx for the reply, (had family visiting). Any post I publish to  my business page does not show up to other users, I can see it but if I log out and look at it as a visitor, not logged in, it doesn't show up. My business page url is https://plus.google.com/+Excitefl

I deleted my old facebook page, but it wasn't actually deleted. I have no control over it, cannot log into it, but it still looks like an active page. I've posted on it from the new facebook page, telling people we have a new page, but Google seems to want to link the old one to our google plus profile in search results. I've reported my old page to facebook etc, but it's still there, and Google still picks it up. 

My website has the correct facebook page listed, of course.

I'll post in G+ some of my facebook posts and see what happens, even though I'll be the only one who will see it, *sigh*

If you have any other suggestions, I really appreciate it. I've written to Google a number of times through the feedback option, etc, calling them offers no support.

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

Hi @Albert Z

So to answer the public posts, I can see them.

Excite Sound   Vision   Google .png

The next issue is that old FB page is still live >> facebook.com/excitefl/

You need to remove that from FB, once removed Googlebot will find the new one and display.