My Business
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google+ no longer shows ANY of my business contact info.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google+ no longer shows ANY of my business contact info. It used to show the website, hours, phone number, area of service, etc... Now there is NOTHING!!! Is this going to be fixed?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google+ no longer shows ANY of my business contact info.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Chuck B

I am assuming you mean within the new Google+ layout?

It still appears in maps, the knowledge panel and also within Google+ on mobile. I am guessing that because it is visible in mobile, it will probably come across to Desktop, but I can't say for certain if it will or when.

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is this ever going to be fixed? As contact information still isn't showing in the Desktop version of Google+

Re: Google+ no longer shows ANY of my business contact info.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Roda Golf P

Google+ is separate entity now from Google My Business. I have written 2 articles now in an attempt to get them to correct the issue, but they don't seem to bothered.

They have even removed the automatic creation of a G+ page now and businesses have to enable the function now.

Sorry, have tried, but to no avail

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks @Tim Capper - I thought I was going mad to begin begin as I know it used to display in the desktop. Glad to find out it is a genuine problem and that at lease some reognises the issue - even if Google don't.