My Business
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google my business website photo is shown with brick sign (blocked?)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,
Curious why are some photos shown with brick sign, does not seem they are blocked, as if i click that, they open up fine, just not shown properly here... any ideas?

Thank you!

qubex photos blocked on google business site.jpggoogle blocked photos?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mike B
July

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

When I look at the listing now it does not look like any photos are showing an error or missing. So it looks to be fixed. There are 26 photos. Has the count gone down? If I missed something please post more details. To get a better answer for the community members to help if this does not answer it please post details

Please include the following with your question: 
1. Full business name 
2. Current business address 
3. Current telephone number 
4. Google Maps URL 
5. Website (if applicable) 

This way others that know more may be able to help if in fact, it is not working correctly. 

David W Cox, Google My Business Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Find me on: Google+ | Facebook |

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mike B
July

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

When I look at the listing now it does not look like any photos are showing an error or missing. So it looks to be fixed. There are 26 photos. Has the count gone down? If I missed something please post more details. To get a better answer for the community members to help if this does not answer it please post details

Please include the following with your question: 
1. Full business name 
2. Current business address 
3. Current telephone number 
4. Google Maps URL 
5. Website (if applicable) 

This way others that know more may be able to help if in fact, it is not working correctly. 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Find me on: Google+ | Facebook |

Re: Google my business website photo is shown with brick sign (blocked?)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, Thanks for looking into it, right now it does look ok. Thank you for your time!

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Good to hear and stop by the community from time to time there is a lot of good information here.