My Business
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google my business declaring multiple locations

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I have a site and done created my google my business and I want to declare to my google my business page multiple locations but I don't know how to do it. Please help me with step by step procedure so that I can assure that I am following the rules for my google my business page.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Joemar

Do you actually have multiple bricks and mortar sites where customers come to you? or do you want to declare multiple locations where you visit customers (like gyms?)

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello PriyaC,

I am just afraid because google might having a hard time to crawling my site and it might end up to penalize my site so I would like to make things right. I have a site now and I have different locations but I only have 1 site for all locations, I just stated there that we have business in location 1, location 2, location 3 (just for example location). My problem is that, I don't know how to set it on my google my business that I have many locations because all I know google is sensitive in terms of the NAP issues so I must make sure that all NAP is in proper implementation. My idea is to create 1 by 1 google my business page in each location but the issue is google will consider my other location as new business so the sense is all of that location will be treated as new businesses. Is there any other ways to tell to google that I have many locations to my google my business page?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Joemar

Without knowing more about your business model I can not help you. Can you provide me with the details of what business you are in and why you need multiple locations?

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is the site http://www.bethelestate.com/, then we have business in multiple location ( we want to rank on 6 states in our location). What can you advice to me regarding on google my business? My focus for now is how to set it up on my google my business page.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

hi Joemar

Look at the guidelines here for listing multiple locations: https://support.google.com/business/answer/3038177?hl=en&ref_topic=4540086

Unless you have a physical office in your different states you will not be able to set up different Google My Business pages. You can set up one for the MD address though as a Service Area Business: https://support.google.com/business/answer/3038163?hl=en