My Business
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google my business customer service reps incompetent

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am know almost 2 months into working with google my bussiness reps on getting a incorrect photo removed from my profile. Noone has been able to get photo removed. I have followed all intructions provided by them and have waited the 4-10 business day process to remove photo and when you google search my business it shows competitors store. Photo clearly shows incorrect building and store number, but the reps at my google business cannot get it right. I continue to get transfered to reps overseas that barely speak English. I need someone within google capable of doing there job to please help.

I have already reported photo many times.

I have been asked to update my business name on google and I did. (Old name was T-mobile Sanford FL)

I have waited the days required for changes to take effect. Was told I would get contacted by manager and never did. 

MY business info is:

Simply Prepaid T-mobile Sanford FL

2111 S French Ave

Sanford FL 32771

407-915-6844

Picture on Profile shows different business with address 2453. This store is located about 1/4 mile.

Also this location is closed. Little Ceasar Pizza is now open at 2453 s french ave sanford fl 32771. 

Competitor business info:

T-mobile Sanford

2453 S French Ave 

Sanford FL 32771

This business owner moved to another location and new business name is Duke Wireless. New address is 2541 s french ave sanford fl 32771. 

Can someone please help on getting this corrected. Thanks

Angel J P

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google my business customer service reps incompetent

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

Are you still having problems with your profile photo? If so, please provide a link to your Maps listing so we can do some more trouble shooting.

Re, the changes in address and closing down of businesses you can use the 'suggest an edit' function on the Maps listing of these businesses to correct the address details and note if they are closed or open for business.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog