My Business
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google marker not appearing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, wondering if anyone can help me. I've recently opened a google my business account for a new removal company (U-Move Basingstoke) and I'm struggling to see how i can make it come up in searches for removal companies in my area (Basingstoke) My marker only comes up when i zoom right into my address or search certain words and the writings not in bold. My plan is that when you search "removal company basingstoke" my business comes up in the searches and on google maps. im scratching my head trying to figure out how its done!
many thanks in advance! My business phone number and address is Wicklow Close Basingstoke 01256962472!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google marker not appearing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Shaune R

There is certainly a PIN marker appearing for the business.

U Move Basingstoke   Google Maps.png

The second part of your question deals with the the businesses visibility and authority.

Google Business Pages Ranking Factors

Which also corresponds to the actual websites overall authority, so here is some bedtime reading regarding local SEO and your Organic Positions.

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership