My Business
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google maps listing problem

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1. Full business name: Rory Z Hypnotist
2. Current business address: 22-26 King St, King's Lynn, Norfolk
3. Current telephone number: 07858300422
4. Google Maps URL: LINK

Hi there, I have been made aware of an issue... I have my business address listed at the above address, as: "Serving customers within 644 kilometres of 22- 26 King Street King's Lynn PE30. Only visible to you" however, this only seems to be working on desktop, as on my mobile, the google maps page directs to my home address (which I think I had as my business address before I changed addresses)

Is there a way to fix this? As obviously, I don't want people turning up to my home (also I've noticed that when I call out from my home/personal landline to a mobile, it comes up with 'Rory Z Hypnotist' on the callers mobile... which I also did not particularly want)

I am moving house soon, and as such, need to get this all sorted out... Any ideas?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google maps listing problem

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

you are not telling us the full truth about your business listing.

As it appears under the name "Rory Z Hypnotist, Rapid Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy Training Courses" it obvioulsy violates Google guidelines.

An other point is the large radius of the service area.

We know from experience this:

Any radius >> 50 km are of no benefit for  your ranking (the ranking will reduce to zero on a category search)

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Please make sure to mention me by adding @[myname] to your responses. Otherwise the notification might not make it and your thread will go unseen.