My Business
5.9K members online now
5.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google maps business listing suspended.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I would appreciate a lot if someone could please help me, or point me on the right direction.

I've tried to list on google maps my business (tour operator) It's called Ourisland and we are based on the city of Horta, in Faial Island, Azores, Portugal. website - www.ourisland-azores.com

After I've received the verification postcard (on the correct address) I've inserted the verification code. Then I noticed that despite the postcard arrived in the right address, the location google was showing my business was in a complete different city, half way across the atlantic ocean. Then, I've decided to correct the location, and was after I did so that the listing was suspended.

I've filled out the reinstate appeal form a number of times, but they ask the listing URL. how can I have a listing URL if the listing is suspended? 

how can I solve this situation?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google maps business listing suspended.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

Please use this information to learn more the guidelines for representing a business on Google. 

Once you understand all of that info and your business listing qualifies, you can use this information to submit a reinstatement request to the GMB team. 

If you still need assistance after that, please contact support:

Kind Regards,

James