My Business
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google has suspended your page due to quality issues.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I recently tried to change the address of my business because we moved locations. Immediately my business listing was suspended. Please help!

1) thiiinc (Thii Inc.)

2) 3553 Mark Twain Court, Hilliard, OH

3) 614-738-3635 or 6147380110

4) https://plus.google.com/105502310906476053499

(I think this is the URL. I have had a difficult time trying to pin down exactly what the URL is.)

Much thanks to anyone who is able to help me resolve this issue ASAP!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google has suspended your page due to quality issues.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Joseph S

It looks like your business is an online clothing store so it wouldn't be eligible for a Google My Business listing. Please view the guidelines for more info.

TomW, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Google has suspended your page due to quality issues.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @TomW

A part of our business is hand deliveries, which should make us eligible for a Google My business listing, correct? I would really prefer a Google My business page over a brand page, especially because I dont want to lose the google reviews we have received for our business. Are you able to help me be reinstated? 

Re: Google has suspended your page due to quality issues.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hey @Joseph S

It's up to Google but you could give it a shot. First, you'll need to set your listing as a service-area business. Here's an article that will guide you through the steps to do it.

After that you can file for reinstatement by filling out this form.

Good luck

TomW, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.