My Business
6.5K members online now
6.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google has suspended your page due to quality issues.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

One of our listing has been suspended by google+ due to quality issue. As I received from google support team, looks like we have more than one google+ page for our company.
How can I fix it? We have two location, one in New Jersey and one in New York, NY. New Jersey location has been suspended. Please help.

Company name: Harmony Party Rental

1st location: 60 Cottrell Rd, Old Bridge Township, NJ 07747 

*Issues (suspended due to quality issue ( duplicated google+ pages )/ 2nd issue: when you put in search engine "harmony party rental and address, location will show up in upstate New York, more than 100 miles away from our location)

2nd location: 202 W 81st St #4d, New York, NY 10024

Issue: it is asking me again to verify. Even though it has been already verified by us. One I click to verified, it says it has been verified by somebody else.

Main phone number: (718) 530-3957

Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/115430483630060159610

Also, we have been using web.com & Zoek to work on our SEO and positioning. Right now the are telling that it is not their issue. I have web.com authorized as a manager on my account. 

Please kindly help me solve that issue.

Regards, 

Harmony Party Rental

Google has suspended your page due to quality issues.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

First thing.. remove the external managers and change your password, next fire both companies and find a local company you can meet in person..

1st location you need to go to your google my business and move your service area to the correct positioning as its just not placed right.

Do you have them listed under " multiple locations " on your my business dash board?

Re: Google has suspended your page due to quality issues.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

Thank you for taking your time on our issue.

I moved location to the correct place so that should be solved. Also, my locations are under "multiple locations" See attached screen shots.

Also, could you give me some guidance how can I remove duplicate google+ pages without wiping out my entire account. 

Thank you so much for your help, 

Kris 

Screen Shot 2017-01-11 at 10.04.31 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-01-11 at 10.07.17 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-01-11 at 10.08.00 PM.png