My Business
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google has suspended your page due to quality issues.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

We have reviewed your request and can’t reinstate your Google+ page at this time. Your Google+ page has been suspended for spammy behavior.

If you have any further questions, please consult the Google My Business Help Center.

Thanks,

Google My Business Support 

Any help would be amazing.

I have contacted them for like 2 months, I kep same replay back they wont reinstate, I have 14 locations and I have no idea whish is issue, I have changed all the names and added photos of outside, insdie etc. any help would work because its bery discouraging I cant get someone on a phone or to tell me what issue is, what a joke.  I have been in business almost 3 years with several locations. 

Full business name: Kiosk Wireless

Current business address: 2159 Overland Ave Burley, ID 83318

Current telephone number: 208647006

Google+ or GoogleMyBusiness URL:https://plus.google.com/u/1/b/111545235949024790531/111545235949024790531?pageId=1115452359490247905...

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Stegen P
December 2016

Re: Google has suspended your page due to quality issues.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Stegen P

If I were you I would want to discuss the matter with someone at MetroPCS. You, as the business owner, are eligible to have a listing at that address, not them. You may be eligible to have their brand name in your listing name (if you desire) if you meet the following requirement from the Google My Business guidelines:

If your business sells another business brand’s product(s) or service(s), use only the name of the business, excluding the name of the brand being sold, which cannot have a listing for this location.

• Not Acceptable: "Staples / UPS", "America’s Tire / Firestone"
  • Acceptable: "Staples", "America’s Tire"

However, if the business location is an authorized and fully dedicated seller of the branded product or service (sometimes known as a "franchisee"), you may use the underlying brand name when creating the listing.

• Acceptable: "TCC Verizon Wireless Premium Retailer", "U-Haul Neighborhood Dealer"

Here's a link to the guidelines: https://support.google.com/business/answer/3038177

Are all of your locations suspended? You mentioned in your first post that you changed all the names. What were they named before and what are they named now?

TomW, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Stegen P

There is a verified listing at the same address and phone number for "MetroPCS Authorized Dealer" located here: https://plus.google.com/100975834807224534102/

This would prevent the listing for Kiosk Wireless to be reinstated since it's using the same address and phone.

Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
That's crazy, because we sell Metro but how did that get verified I have
been here 3 years and would of never authorized it, how do I get rid of
that ? and what about all my other locations will they come back after the
metro listing is fixed ?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Stegen P
December 2016

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Stegen P

If I were you I would want to discuss the matter with someone at MetroPCS. You, as the business owner, are eligible to have a listing at that address, not them. You may be eligible to have their brand name in your listing name (if you desire) if you meet the following requirement from the Google My Business guidelines:

If your business sells another business brand’s product(s) or service(s), use only the name of the business, excluding the name of the brand being sold, which cannot have a listing for this location.

• Not Acceptable: "Staples / UPS", "America’s Tire / Firestone"
  • Acceptable: "Staples", "America’s Tire"

However, if the business location is an authorized and fully dedicated seller of the branded product or service (sometimes known as a "franchisee"), you may use the underlying brand name when creating the listing.

• Acceptable: "TCC Verizon Wireless Premium Retailer", "U-Haul Neighborhood Dealer"

Here's a link to the guidelines: https://support.google.com/business/answer/3038177

Are all of your locations suspended? You mentioned in your first post that you changed all the names. What were they named before and what are they named now?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So I have fought for two week, got MetroPCS to delete their page, and got the same stupid respouse from dumb support! I explained they did in error. My pages have the name "Boost Mobile by Kiosk Wireless" before they were all caps? Is the name and issue do you think ?

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @Stegen P

Unfortunately, MetroPCS is still there. All caps for the name is not permitted so correcting that was good. But you will won't be able to get reinstated due to the MetroPCS listing.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So I contacted Metro again, and they said they deleted it, but I still see it, is there a way I can request rights or tell them some how, this is so ridiculous this even happened, and its killing all my other stores not being on google

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

I checked a few of your other locations and they are present on Google, they're just not verified, due to the suspension I would assume.

Are ALL of your locations suspended? Does Metro have listings for any of your other locations? I'll see if there's anything I can do to get the Metro Burley listing removed, but first, please let me know if Metro has any other listings that are in conflict with any of your other locations.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I don't know why they aren't verified, we had calls and codes for every
location, the Burley Location is the only one that Metro had put a listing
there. I guess Google called my salon yesterday to verify it, not sure if
that was something you did, or if it was a fluke deal.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I don't know why they aren't verified, we had calls and codes for every
location, the Burley Location is the only one that Metro had put a listing
there. I guess Google called my salon yesterday to verify it, not sure if
that was something you did, or if it was a fluke deal.