My Business
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google has suspended your page due to quality issues.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

HI there. i am the owner of  DANISH SALTS and was trying from the last few days to get my company address and location on google maps.i had requested a postal card 2 days ago.testerday when i opened my account in progress on :google my business:  i found that google map was far away from my original business location,so i dragged the red pointer right at the business location & added a line extention in the address.this morning i found my page was suspended by google .please tell me,

1-the verification postal card will be effected or not and am i required to make another fresh request for verification card?

2-i have provided the correct information ,why my page was suspended?

drehsan danish CEO/owner

DANISH SALTS

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>        www.danishsalts.com

+92 346 8200063

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Guidelines, in order to remove account specifics and/or personal contact information. This is done to protect account security and privacy.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google has suspended your page due to quality issues.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @drehsan d

By changing the PIN marker you invalidated the postcard verification.

Please contact business support:

https://support.google.com/business/contact/business_c2c_l?rd=3#

Also your address on the website, is not a specific address. If you used this in your business page, it must be the exact physical address of the business premises.

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
hellow Mr Tim Caper,thanks a lot for replying.will you please help me to know the public URL address of my business page.they asked me:

What is the public URL for your business's page?
Find the public URL by searching for your business on Google Maps, clicking the business, and copying and pasting the full URL in this form.

my exact address is DANISH SALTS 1.5KM rukhla warcha road qaidabad district khushab punjab Pakistan
i will be mentioning it in my website as well as you suggested.Best Regards, 
                                                                                                 Dr danish
                                                                                                       owner 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

To find your URL:

Manage Location

Then scroll down page, Share an Update

Ozo System Cleaning Services   Dashboard.png

This will then open your Google business page.

Copy the URL in your address bar.

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership