My Business
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google has suspended your page due to quality issues.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi..  

• My Company name is Romero Construction Group
  • My Profile Page is https://plus.google.com/u/0/102644299312248483571
  • After entering my verification code sent through the mail, all was good.  Then, I tried uploading a profile picture, and my account was suspended.  I got an error message stating the picture I tried to upload was to small.  And BAM!  my account was suspended.
  • The message reads as follows: Google has suspended your page due to quality issues.

Can you please fix this?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Romero C

you G+ URL doesn't help much as G+ and GMB are divorced products.

Please include the following with your question: 
1. Full business name 
2. Current business address 
3. Current telephone number 
4. GoogleMaps Link or GoogleSearch link

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Please make sure to mention me by adding @[myname] to your responses. Otherwise the notification might not make it and your thread will go unseen.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut Geissler

Thanks brother for trying to help.  Looks like they fixed it.  Please see the below email they sent me.  They did not provide much information as to what the issue was.  But at least they took care of it.  Again, thank you.

Date: Sunday, July 23, 2017 at 3:49 AM
To: <romeroconstructiongroup@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: [8-3551000018532] Incorrect Google+ page URL

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Google My Business team about your business information being removed from Google Maps!

Based on the information provided, I'm happy to confirm that we were able to reinstate the listing for you. No further action is required on your part to verify at this time

Once listing is live again it may take a few days for it to start appearing on Google, you can check to see if your listing is showing by going to maps.google.com and typing in your business name and address.

Feel free to update your business information as necessary through the "Edit" option in your dashboard to ensure the data is correct and up-to-date.  In order to ensure that your business information does not get removed again, be sure to always follow our policies and guidelines for representing your business on Google.

Thanks,
Google My Business Support