My Business
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google has suspended your page due to quality issues

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

As soon as I entered the verification PIN from the postcard I got in the mail, the page became suspended.  What am I missing here?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ben Fisher (Top Contributor)
March

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Jason R

Have you reached out to Google support directly yet?  They will tell you exactly what guidelines are being violated, if any.  Google pays particular attention to industries where spamming is prevalent, which is the case with locksmiths. Here is how to get in touch with support:

When logged in to your Google My Business account click the 3 horizontal lines in the top left corner and select Support. In the menu that appears there will be options to "Contact Us" - either email, chat, or phone.

Or you can reach out via Twitter or Facebook.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@Jason R @Jenna K is absolutely correct. Please contact Google support and they can assist you. 

Contact Google Business you can follow the steps below to receive a call or chat (during normal business hours)

Google Business Help >Need More Help (top right corner)>Ownership or Access to my business>Other Problem>

Under new pop up window select "Listings" under the first option "About ownership and access levels for listings "

Scroll to the bottom of this page and you will see phone and email contact. 

This only works during business hours which I believe are M-F 9am-5pm PST

http://www.facebook.com/googlemybusiness
http://twitter.com/googlemybiz

Ben Fisher, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter and Founder at Steady Demand - Social SEO