4.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

Google has suspended your page due to quality issues.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Guys,

Grateful for any help resolving this issue. I just set up a Google business page for our new UK website, I received the verification email, however as soon as I clicked it I got the red banner saying "Google has suspended your page due to quality issues." - No more information than that. 

I cannot verify our address as it just says "Error" when I press the send postcard button. 

We do not serve customers from our business address and the we share the office (its a warehouse) with another company. When entering the address details I put C/O (the other company) as the first line. Perhaps this might have upset Google?

Any help resolving this issue would be great

PS - We are a locksmith company (but a decent one!) we have a fully verified Google business page for our Irish website and have recently launched in the UK.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

You need to add a Suite or Unit no to your address. As long as the business name and phone no are different you should be OK. Use the Service Area option to stop the address appearing in search.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Andrew,

I'm not sure on how I can go about editing the address. Does not appear to give me the option to do so.

Should I just close the account and start again using your advice of a unit number with the address?

Thanks again for your help.

Re: Google has suspended your page due to quality issues.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Do you have a GmB entry?

Why can you not change its address? And select the Service Area option to suppress the address showing in search?

Screen shot please

http://searchengineland.com/problems-google-business-use-phone-support-221305

Ta

Re: Google has suspended your page due to quality issues.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Andrew,

I managed to change the address and added a suite number like you suggested. Unfortunately still no joy, the account remains suspended.

If I click on any of the verify buttons, it just brings me back to the homepage with the suspension notice.

We purchased our domain a few months ago, we know it had been used by another locksmith company several years ago, might it be possible that the domain itself is blocked?  Our Irish domain (newlock.ie) has an adwords and business account with Google for several years without a problem. 

newlock-google-business.jpg

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

If you made all the changes as advised does this contact page I found work?

https://support.google.com/business/answer/3480441?from=cuf