My Business
2K members online now
2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google has suspended your page due to quality issues.what the hell does this mean? google u suck

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So i received this message while trying for a client business verification. Google has suspended your page due to quality issues.

The first thing to point out is that my client is 75 years old. and has absolutely zero knowledge of the internet, and im doing the best i can to keep him afloat digitally. he still uses his old Nokia phone. 

The help and advice coloumn that Google suggested was utter rubbish, and i have no idea who else to ask for help.

anybody who can assist, would greatly appreciated.Google used to have a call center. but that seems to have dissipated.

im even prepared to offer you a free facebook like from Myself!

anyone?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google has suspended your page due to quality issues.what the hell does this mean? google u suck

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

im still wondering if it really is the verification postcard i am waiting for. i got one. screwed it up somehow. waiting for the next one ;/

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

frankly @Caravan P  are there other facebook likes as free likes?

What a rubbish are you offering here while at the same time not even  providing any useful information regarding the suspended listing?

@Paul v

Please start your own thread providing there all information to understand and investigate your issue
This allows us to keep the forum organized and gives you the attention you need.
This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Helmut.

The information i provided was exactly the same as what Google offered me. zippo. 

Being that everyone seems to work for likes these days, i was humbly and sarcastically offering the only thing that may encourage people responding to my message with favorable advice.

So rather than being a forum referee, hows about you be a team player and contribute to helping me solve my dilemma. You are a top contributor after all?