My Business
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google has suspended your page due to quality issues and will not reply to my appeal

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

LeatherTech Ireland

22 Bayview Avenue

North Strand

Dublin 3

Ireland

www.leathertech.ie

google + https://plus.google.com/u/0/114351960649182760752

Tel: 00353 87 6272633

We have moved address and need the business page to do same, but google has suspended it. I have send 3 appeals with no reply

We are loosing business because of this and google will have to compensate as they are making no effort to reply.

Need advice on legal proceedings and advice on getting my page listed again on maps with the correct address

Thanks

Ross

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google has suspended your page due to quality issues and will not reply to my appeal

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

reading your post it sounds you need help to get advice on legal proceedings.

This advise can't given here in a forum of volunteers.

Ask a lawyer

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Helmut for the reply, with the legal aspect aside, how can I get my suspension overturned and my business back on the map with updated address?

Ross

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@LeatherTech I

seems you are going now parallel ways do you?

Frankly I hate if people seek fro help and star telling me (or us) if not gettin my issue solved I will got the legal route.

Keep this in mind for the next time having any issues.

Ok lets now look in front of us:

some questions:

have you filed an appeal already and if so when and what Case ID did you got?

Depending on the coming answer I will continue to ask facts.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Apologies for flying off the handle earlier, but eager to get this working again. Below is the first email I received, after this I checked and made sure all was correct and found nothing in violation with their T&Cs. I haven't heard since, I send appeal 3 times..

Email as follows

RE: [4-8533000014036] G+ Local Appeals Support Submission

Hello,

We have reviewed your request and can't reinstate your Google+ page at this time because your Google+ page continues to be in violation of the Google My Business Quality guidelines. The address used in your Google+ page doesn't match the address of your business and is incomplete. You must list your business at its correct location.

Please change your page to comply with our policies and submit your page for review. We'll review your page and if it complies with our policies, we'll lift the suspension.

If you have any further questions please consult the Google My Business Help Center.

Thanks,

Google My Business Support

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is there something that Im missing here, no reply from anyone not even google!

since I pay them for advertising is there any connection with this issue and adwords?

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

I apologize @LeatherTech I having missed your last post where you provided the case ID.

This is fine so far.

Since we have now a new special escalation path for us TCs  I need some more Info

Please follow up summarizing all info according this doc