My Business
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google has suspended your page due to quality issues.Get help

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Can't seem to get anyone from Google to help me on this.  I am a locksmith with all my licenses and credentials and still says suspended.  Can anyone help me on this?  All I want is to get my business page up.

Josh

2 Expert replyverified_user

Two Google My Business Pages - One Verified, One Not

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

This is my problem, I can't seem to get Google to help on this.  

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@Joshua J

helping about what concretely?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Helmut,

My Google business page says it's been suspended due quality issues.  Everything is legit on my page and I have credentials.  Google reps used to call me back saying they are working on it, now I don't get any calls, it's been 3 months.  I have no clue what the issue is.  Can anyone there help get my business page up and visible?

Lock Stop and Key

www.lockstopandkey.com 

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5

Google Verification code present, still having quality issues with my Google page.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Can someone help? Why is my page suspended? I can provide you all my credentials if needed.  I have my verification code but has done no good.  Still suspended, 3 months now.

Business Suspended.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Maybe they have something against locksmiths, I'm also trying to get my page up, still suspended. Same problem. Lock Stop and Key, Santa Rosa, CA

Business Suspended.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I'm having the same exact issue in the same field.  I'm a locksmith and it's been 3 months now.  I am mobile only, no store location, is this the problem?  So I must have a storefront to have a Google page?

Google Verification code present, still having quality issues with my Google page.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

@Joshua J

I know you're frustrated but you need to stop posting everywhere. Have you filed for reinstatement?

TomW, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Re: Google Verification code present, still having quality issues with my Google page.

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

@Joshua J

I found your license on the breeze.ca.gov website but it just shows your address as Santa Rosa, CA 95403-2691. I think your license will need to show your full address.

TomW, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.