My Business
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google has suspended your page due to quality issues. Get Help.- Please Help me!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I recently changed my location as well as my domain name to help my business.  I updated all the information and got the message in this title.  I need to get my location mapped asap because I just moved and need to start making money again!  Please help anybody!!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google has suspended your page due to quality issues. Get Help.- Please Help me!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Organic

When you say you changed your location & domain name - can you provide more details please? Can you also explain what you changed from, and why you made these changes?

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog

Re: Google has suspended your page due to quality issues. Get Help.- Please Help me!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I recently moved from Dallas, TX to Norman, OK. I needed to adjust my business name from "Best Massage in Dallas" to Best Massage in Norman". I also had to change my address, phone number and web domain to match the new details of my business. Previous domain was best-massage-in-dallas.com and new domain is best-massage-in-norman.com

I want to keep my google places listing because I have several great reviews and as I'm sure you know this is one of the key things to being successful. Please help!

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
That's not your real business name. As per the guidelines, create a listing for your real business name, not one designed for SEO or manipulating Google.
https://support.google.com/business/answer/3038177

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog