AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google has suspended your page due to quality issues - Called and still no help.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

suspended google.jpgIt says add picture but when I click it wont let me as I am suspended

1. Full business name  

GreenWay Carpet Cleaning

2. Current business address

not listed on maps as I go to customer they dont come to me suspended google2.jpg

3. Current telephone number

530 949 1736

4. Google+ URL

https://plus.google.com/b/107684391111344176144/+GreenCarpetCleaningSpokane?pageId=10768439111134417...

Here is my Location https://www.google.com/maps/place/GreenWay+Carpet+Cleaning/@40.5738921,-122.9193497,9z/data=!4m5!3m4...

Yes I have it set to "I provide services at customers location" 

I had called and the lady told me to take my mailing address off my physical website carpetcleaningreddingca.com

Which I did .. even though it makes my customer ( or user ) experience worse for my website!!! Now how do clients find my mailing address.. ridiculous!

A man did call a couple of hours later and pretended to be a customer and asked what my hours were etc. So I guess they verified my business that way too.

Anyways, I did what she said and then she said ok I will call you within 24 hours.... its been about a week now and every time I call I get a run around...

Please help this is nutz, I have had my business for years, with tons of pictures, updates, etc. 

Is there a way to keep my address on my website with out it pissing off Google and making them think I;m a bad person for increasing customer satisfaction?

Thank you for all replies!

Charlie

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google has suspended your page due to quality issues - Called and still no help.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Andres Salvator I looked at the secretary of state website and cannot find a registered business license. 

Please upload a screenshot of the license that reflects your business name and address. 

How to add screen captures or similar to posts: https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Basics-for-Business-Owners/How-to-add-screen-captures-or-s...
(or upload them to a public picture site - linking them to here)

Ben Fisher, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter and Founder at Steady Demand - Social SEO 

Re: Google has suspended your page due to quality issues - Called and still no help.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

business license greenway carpet cleaning redding ca.jpg

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@Andres Salvator Is there a reason the address on the business licence does not match the GMB address?

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Yes it was to protect me from others in the industry sitting in front of my house peaking through windows.

But now every adress matches even on goog has the verda adress now.

Goog still keeps lieing about calling me back. 

Still waiting.

Thabks for reply.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Still no where.... my business page is now 404'ed .. Everytime I call they blatantly lie just to get off the phone. 

I did get a call again, they guy said is this your business name, I said yes, he said are you located x, I said yes then bam, he hung up on me. 

So I called to make sure they knew it wasn't me who hung up on the line and she just said " we will keep in touch on the outcome. 

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Please upload a screenshot of the GMB dashboard, if it has the same address as the business license.