My Business
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google has suspended my page for quality issues.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google have suspended my page apparently for quality issues, yet they cannot tell me what the issues are.

https://business.google.com/b/104411304313920182680/dashboard/l/14543039586318672026

I have only one business listed.

The business is my own

My business is a registered business name in Australia, and I only deal with Australian customers.
I only have one location.

I only have two images...my background and my own logo.

All details on my listing are correct.

My website is www.smartfish.com.au  which has the same business address listed, and same phone number.

I would really just like someone to tell my why they have penalised it so I can fix any possible issue.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google has suspended my page for quality issues.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Chris B

please include the following with your question 
1. Full business name
2. Current business address
3. Current telephone number
4. GoogleMaps Link or GoogleSearch link

And tell me having defined a service area and if so for what area?

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Google decided in their fathomless wisdom changing in March 2017 their system of notifications about new threads or responses in the GMB forum to a very worst behavior. This way they corrupted my workflow entirely. Don't expect I will notified about any new response by you on my posting here unless you're using the mentioning functionality on your new response - mentioning me per " @[my name]"

Google has suspended my page for quality issues.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Helmut,

the details requested are:

Business Name:  Smartfish Creative
Business Address: 127 Grand Parade, Parrearra
Phone (07) 54932001 or mobile 0413118846

Service:  Web Design/Graphic Design
Google Maps:  https://www.google.com.au/maps/place/Devision/@-26.7025881,153.1142948,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0...

(this is the issue...I don't have a Google Map listing for my business 'Smartfish', as Google will not erase the old business which closed down over 2 years ago, called 'Devision'. the business has been completely de-registered a few years back, and even after multiple requests to erase the listing, Google won't delete. I guess they don't have the smarts to recognise the business does not exist.

Anyway, when I tried to set up the new business ages ago, thinking the old one would have been removed by them, I had the new listing suspended for 'spammy behaviour', but of course Google don't have any real people available to talk to to resolve the issue.

I even tried again today, but got an automated response from them still stating spammy behaviour and will not reinstate, and the old listing is still active. Google are causing serious issues as the old phone number people are calling now belongs to someone else, also causing them anguish. They are ready to sue Google for the constant phone calls looking for my old business, and I agree with them 100%.

It's a real shame google don't provide half-decent service when I spend plenty on their Adwords purely because they won't fix my listing. 

Any assistance you can give would be appreciated.