My Business
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google has suspended my page due to quality issues

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, 

My business name: Top 1 Locksmith

Current business address: 3411 S Scenic Ave B12, Springfield, MO 65807

The sec of state: Missouri

Business phone number: (417) 812-4156

My cellphone number: (973) 444-0555

Business website: www.top1locksmith.com

Google+ URL:  https://plus.google.com/u/1/b/115947840892635138681/+Top1LocksmithSpringfield/posts?_ga=1.216600210....

My Google business page was suspended last week.  When I log on, it says "Google has suspended your page due to quality issues".  I contacted My Google Business phone line last Friday, and a representative advised me to fill up the reinstatement appeal form.  I did, and I got an e-mail back stating that my page cannot be reinstated at this time, and my page was suspended due to spammy behavior.

Yesterday, Monday, I contacted My Google Business again, and the first representative answered and immediately hung up on me before I even say "Hi".  I called one more time, and a female rep answered.  I explained the situation, and she said that she would do further investigation and that she would call me back within a day.  So, I provided her with my personal cellphone.  Immediately, after the call ended, she called my business line twice (I believe she was trying to verify the phone number).  I answered, but in both times she hung up.  I knew it was her because I recognized her voice and the background noise of the call center. 

Until now (Tuesday Sep 13), I have not heard from her. 

I sent a second reinstatement appeal yesterday, and I got the same response as the first time.

I also sent an e-mail to local-help@google.com yesterday, and I received a response back today that "your business is not eligible for display on Google Maps per our quality guidelines"!  

I checked the Google quality guidelines, and my business meets every term.

This is really frustrating.  Especially I believe that Google is outsourcing its My Google Business -related calls to call centers in overseas.  No disrespect, but I have called many times, and no one seemed to care about my matter.  I called different numbers for Google trying to speak to someone local here in the US, but all numbers take me to the same call center overseas!  I had my page suspended last year in April for "spam", and I talked to some lady that was in Michigan.  She was so helpful.  She kept in contact with my through my phone until the problem was solved.  I really wish I can talk to someone local.

I have not done any thing wrong.  My business still has the same name, address, website, and phone number since two years ago.  I have not even done any updates on My Google Business page for the past few months.  I do have a business certificate shows the business name and address.  Everything is legit. 

Would you please help me with this matter.  I would like to know what is the problem, so I can fix it, if there was any!

Thank you, 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google has suspended my page due to quality issues

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Abdulmohsen A

I cant find a problem really.

You are marked as SAB

I found you in sec of state ( although address is your lawyer ) but I doubt this would be the case.

The problem I have is we are in between Community Managers at the moment, so I can escalate it, but there is No One to review it.

I will bump it anyway in the hope of an answer.

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Tim,

I really appreciate your assistance. I hope of an answer soon. I really need help with this matter. 

Thanks,

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi @Tim Capper

Have you heard any thing about my case?

It's been over a week and a half now since my page was taken down, and my business has been extremely slow. I have contacted Google my Business people more than ten times, but I am getting no where. I have sent two appeals for reinstatement and both said cannot reinstate my page.
I have changed my website domain, deleted some photos, and deleted some posts on Google+ page, and then I sent an appeal for reinstatement. Today, I got the same response that my page cannot be reinstated, and it was suspended due to spammy behavior.

I am about to give up on this; it is so frustrating.

Do you advise me to delete my page and create a new page and new listing?

Thank you,
Abdul

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @Abdulmohsen A

Thanks for being patient, your suspension is now being looked at, we should have an answer soon.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @Abdulmohsen A

The team just messaged me, and you deleted your page?

If you want to continue this you will need to restore the page:

1. Sign in to Google My Business (business.google.com/manage/) with the same email you used to sign in as owner of your Page.
2. Click the stacked-lines menu icon in top left corner.
3. Click Restore deleted pages near the bottom of the menu (business.google.com/manage/u/1/#/restorepages).
4. Next to your deleted Page click on Restore page
5. Confirm that you want to restore page. 

Then I can have the team review again.