My Business
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google+ from brand page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The issue I'm posting about is on desktop only. I'm using one of my websites here as an example but any site with a G+ share should work. I have a G+ business account/profile (that I'm using here in this forum). I also have a personal account and inside that, a brand account (TravelMap.guide G+ ). If I'm logged in to G+ with my business account, and I share this page using the Google share button as shown here:

170330-001.jpg

then the dialog opens as expected with my business account as the person sharing:

170330-002.jpg

If I login on my personal account however, and then switch to the brand account profile, I do not get the option to share from that account:

170330-003.jpg

On mobile, it works. As soon as you click to share and the dialog opens, I'm prompted to select one of the three sharing entities, including the brand account. I'll post this in the Google+ Help community as well but as this is business/brand account related I thought I'd try here first.

Thank you,

John