My Business
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google business suspended due to quality issues

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just opened a used car dealership in New Jersey and changed the address from my NY location to NJ. The moment I did that I saw that message: Suspended due to quality issues. Any ideas? I've been in industry for more than 10 years. Please help asap. 

https://business.google.com/b/117306290320971960291/edit/l/12985264069390250412?hl=en

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

hi Daniel

The link you provided goes to your internal dashboard so doesn't help sadly.

Can you provide the following information please:

1. Full business name
2. Current and old business address
3. Current (and if relevant old) telephone number

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

hi Daniel

Do you meet customers at this location? Street View is old but doesn't appear to show any businesses at this location. if you don't meet customers here have you made sure to only select the checkbox "I serve customers at their location'?

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Daniel

I'm a volunteer on this forum, not a Google employee (sadly. Would love some of those Google perks :) ) so I can't release your listing. 

However I can recommend that you submit a reinstatement form with the supporting evidence to GMb support: https://support.google.com/business/troubleshooter/2690129?hl=en-GB

If you haven't had any luck in a week come back and I'll see if I can escalate it at all.