My Business
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google business link and reviews have disappeared

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there, 

I went to check out my reviews so I could post a link to my recent customers to help with new reviews and my whole business has disappeared from there! My business name is Blue Tea kitchens based in Maroubra, Sydney. I can't find it and my reviews from there have been great for business. Is anybody able to help? Many thanks Nadia

3 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by ElizabethP (Community Manager)
November 2015

Re: Google business link and reviews have disappeared

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Ali

Is this the page? https://plus.google.com/+BlueteaAu

It looks as though it's an unverified page. If you log into google.com/business, can you see a notice about verifying the page?

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Ali

Just adding to Margaret's reply - the page she provided has a custom URL so that means at some stage that page was verified and has since been disconnected from Maps, probably beause of a penalty.

I found a duplicate page which has also been penalised: https://plus.google.com/+BlueTeaKitchensSydney/about and removed from Maps.

Which one of these pages do you see in your dashboard? And if you don't see either page, can you provide a screenshot of what you do see in your dashboard?

Thanks

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am having a similar problem . I own a boat dealership and today I did a simple google search for Boat Dealers Portland Oregon where I used to be on the first page. Now I am not on the search anywhere. I searched 15 plus pages into the search and nothing. I cant find my business under boat sales, Portland boats, etc etc.. The only way I see myself on the search is if I specifically search for it by name. Right now nothing is driving customers to my company in the slowest winter months. I talked to my web host and they don't know what changed. Is there any way you can help me??? www.psmarine.com. My name is Jon and I am the owner. Not sure if I have multiple googles like the Margaret but whatever it is its like a switch was flipped and I am just gone from all my categories. HELP!!!!!! thank -jon

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@POWER SPORTS M

I get you as 9th result on the first page if googling for Boat Dealer near Portland 

Screenshot 2015-11-25 at 15.00.07.png

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am having a similar issue, I have a verified listing and my page is no longer showing up. Do you know what may have happened?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Mr. Geissler any idea what may have happened? As stated when i search for "web design" Palm Coast, FL my business listing no longer appears in the results, where i was previously ranked #5-7. Any help would be appreciated as I have done a lot of work (SEO Backlinking) to get it where it was, I also had a review and more reviews to follow from clients but I am afraid they will not be able to find me now to review.. Thanks in advance!

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
Hi Jeffery

Please start a new thread and include relevant business details with your query, including business name, address, phone, website URL and GMB page URL.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Will do thanks for the reply! hopefully you can help!