My Business
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google business isnt showing up

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I verified my google business listing but it only shows up on my phone or laptop with the company name and map etc. When i copy the google search and send it to a friend it doesnt pop up. How come?

The company is called Flip Home 4 Cash LLC.  Website fliphome4cash.com

When i google flip home 4 cash on my phone the whole listing appears but when someone else does it, it doesnt show up. Is that because im under my google account name so thats why i can see it? Does it take a while to appear for other people?

Typing Flip home 4 cash or flip home 4 cash LLC it only shows my facebook link not the business listing. Any help is appreciated.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google business isnt showing up

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Elliot

if it is marked in your dashboard as verified (the green shield) and if there isn't displayed additional any red or yellow banenr on top the listing in the dahsboard it should  be visible at least on GMaps for the public (Showing it with a knowledge graph on Google is an other thing)

Can you please copy and provide here the two links "Google Search" and "Google Maps"  from your dashboard for the page in question while in its  "Edit" modus?

It should look like below:

screenshot-business.google.com 2017-03-11 22-44-49.png

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@Elliot

withdrawing my request

I found it as per  https://goo.gl/maps/VgreEivyodL2 but there is somthings strange with  the listing - am still investigating.

Please hang in

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes it does show that on my end but when other people google my listing the map and listing doesnt appear.. I also dont have an exact address just city and state would that be why? I did click the box about going to clients location so it be seen. But to answer yojr question yes those 3 are available but other people dont see the listing yet

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Just saw your hang in there message. When i google Flip home 4 cash or Flip home 4 cash LLC the google listing pops up on my end because im logged in but when other people try to view it, it doesnt show up

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Elliot

the listing is somehow corrupted.

It doesn't show your address like a Service Area business.

Maybie you created it as a service Area business.

But in this case GMaps shouldn't show a marker but the defined service area.

In case you haven't defined a service area it should still visible on MapMaker at the location of the marker on GMaps as it is "33.568750, -112.236235"

However MapMaker doesn't know the listing at all - not even near 33.568750, -112.236235.

Can you please provide us a screen grab showing the entire address (and if applicables ervice area) definition ias you specified it on your dashboard?

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Google decided in their fathomless wisdom changing in March 2017 their system of notifications about new threads or responses in the GMB forum to a very worst behavior. This way they corrupted my workflow entirely. Don't expect I will notified about any new response by you on my posting here unless you're using the mentioning functionality on your new response - mentioning me per " @[my name]"

Re: Google business isnt showing up

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hi @Helmut Geissler and @Elliot

When I first searched and found the listing a few minutes ago it was showing the full address. Now it is not. Did you just change it to a service-area business?

TomW, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I changed it to just Peoria because I didnt know if i should put the home address

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@TomW I changed it Peoria because the business is done from my home so I didnt know if i should keep just the city. What should I have done to be correct?