My Business
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google+ YouTube connection

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I’m new to the social media team at FMC Technologies and I’m having trouble reconciling our Google+ and YouTube accounts. This is our main corporate channel, however it looks like we also have this personal YouTube account set up and connected to our corporate Google+ account. It’s currently connected to this account, I believe.

Can anyone help me connect our corporate YT channel (first link above) to our corporate Google+ account (third link above) and then get rid of the erroneous YT account?

Also, is there a way to default which G+ account I land on? I’m in the process of collecting our locations on G maps (which I also need help with), and our main page is buried at the bottom of the G+ account list.

Basically, our entire Google presence is a bit of a mess right now, and I’d like to get it sorted and cleaned up. It’s my understanding that each locations on G maps must have its own G+ page now, is that correct?

Catie Tuley

FMC Technologies

281-591-4000

5875 N Sam Houston Pwky W

Houston, TX

FMC Technologies Google+

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Manoj S (Google Employee)
April 2016

Re: Google+ YouTube connection

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@FMC T

I unfortuantely can't help you much about YT related questions.

But I confirm your other question "It’s my understanding that each locations on G maps must have its own G+ page now, is that correct?"

Yes this is correct - each location needs having its own page

Google+ YouTube connection

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

GOOGLE IMPORTED WRONG DATE ON OUR BUSINESS CAN IT BE FIX

Hey to all

We have a 5 star review om BBB 

from same reason on google under the profile link from BBB its showing only 1 star

CAN I GET SOME HELP????????? OR HOW I CAN CONNECT GOOGLE TO LET THEM KNOW 

IT REALLY DAMAGE OUR BUSINESS

THANK YOU