My Business
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google + URL

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I went through the process of setting up a custom URL, i just accepted the recommended name provided by Google but the link I copied does not work to access the Google+ page associated with my business and I am in this forum because there does not appear to be a way to even find out what URL is assigned to you. I want to create a link on my website that will direct people to the Google+ page so they can see feedback and reviews. Seems like about the most elementary request but I am unable to find what URL is associated to my business and do not know why the link provided by Google does not work. I have a suggestion, make this easier! I have a question; what is the URL associated with the Google+ account associated with my business?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google + URL

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Keith

Sorry I've answered over here: https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Basics-for-Business-Owners/Re-Google-URL-help/m-p/559923#U...

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog