My Business
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google + Suspension won't be lifted. Been 3 weeks now.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear peeps,

Could you help me please.

My G+ accounts (and business's) were suspended by Google. After understanding the reason behind the suspension I deleted other accounts that were duplicated, I changed the names of my Google Plus accounts to reflect my business name more and removed SE0. I was left with two business's plus G+ accounts which both had the same address. This is because the business's were totally different. Google would not lift the suspension and so I relented and changed one of the business's to my home address (in G+ pages) with the other from my business address. Now I have two business's with everything as it should. Google will not even reply to my appeals to lift the suspension and this is costing me work.

I can't see to get through to a human being to ask for help at Google so what do I do?

Please help me if you can,

Thank you.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

based on this obvious lack on conrete information there are clairvoyants necassary to help you.

Unfrotunately clairvoyants are very rarely participating here

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ah sorry! :-)

One business is called Catnips Of Notting Hill (a cat grooming and cat sitting business) and the other business is Anita Kelsey Cat Behaviourist: https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Anita+Kelsey+Cat+Behaviourist/@51.5180769,-0.205831,17z/data=!3m...

The second is showing but it is showing the duplicate address (although changed in G+).. I have clicked on suggest an edit many times and also notified them in my appeal of the new address as well as change in G+ but I'm being ignored now.

Please do let me know what other information I can provide as I am new to this.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same for me

customer service is rubbish

i owe t. £100.'s 

they wont take my payment

cu

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same for me

customer service is rubbish

i owe t. £100.'s 

they wont take my payment

cu

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Phil H

Please start your own thread providing there all information to understand and investigate your issue
This allows us to keep the forum organized and gives you the attention you need.
This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

@Phil H

Please start your own thread providing there all information to understand and investigate your issue
This allows us to keep the forum organized and gives you the attention you need.
This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

@Catnips N

can you please provide for both cat-related businesses this infromation:

1. Full business name
2. Current business address
3. Current telephone number
4. Google+ or GoogleMyBusiness URL

PLEASE HELP ME. listing suspended

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Could someone please help me.

My business has been suspended and no one from Google will speak with me to re-instate.

My business name is Catnips Of Notting Hill

My business address is Unit 2, 18 All Saints Road, London, W11 1HH

My G+ is https://plus.google.com/101968047270660561452

It has been suspended for nearly 4 weeks now and is costing me business plus all of my genuine client reviews which is very upsetting. Any help with me would be very much  appreciated.

Thank you.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

@Catnips N

have you  filed an appeal already?

The best thing to do would be to file an appeal to our team to request that your listing be reinstated. This will connect you directly with the team who can lift your suspension. file an appeal: https://support.google.com/business/troubleshooter/2690129?p=reinstatement_request&rd=1