My Business
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google Search shows wrong business location.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

My business "Mundota Fort & Palace" shows up in the incorrect location. As we are a hotel, this is extremely bad for us as almost all of our guests go to the wrong location and start their stay with us on a negative note. This has been hurting our business and I have sent numerous reports to google through "Send Feedback" which is located at the bottom of google maps. I have been trying to get this fixed for almost a year now and in March google map maker was closed.

Is there any way I can have this fixed? I am willing to provide any kind of proof to someone who may be able to help me. Thank you so much for your time and assistance in advance.

Correct Location: https://www.google.co.in/maps/place/Mundota+Fort+and+Palace/@27.0126091,75.5758933,17z/data=!3m1!4b1...

Incorrect Location: (https://www.google.co.in/maps/place/Mundota+Fort+and+Palace,+Bhambori,+Rajasthan+303706/@26.9600048,...)

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I will ask the team to take a look.

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you so much Mr. Capper!

Re: Google Search shows wrong business location.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Digvijaya S

Apologies for the delay, but it should now be in the correct location.

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership