My Business
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google Search is not displaying our company logo

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

Image showing problem

Currently when we google our company name, an image of one of our members of staff is being shown rather than the company logo. We haven't changed any of our editing on our website for this change to have happened. 

I work for Acrobat Carbon and am not the owner, I am posting on behalf. 

Can anyone look into why this is wrong? Thanks

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Daniel. A few things. First off this is an unverified listing. You should claim it and than add your own pictures through the google my business dashboard.  Also this I see you have some schema on your site already. You should add schema that tells google what your business logo is.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Matt, 

I will speak to the owner and manager and see if I can get the listing verified, I had no idea that this wasn't verified, so we will need to fix that. Would that allow us to change the image displayed? Our website dev is on leave for 3 weeks so we cannot modify the schema for now 

Re: Google Search is not displaying our company logo

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Yes all he has to do is click the "own this business?" link on the side of the search results in the knowledge graph. You will still need to wait for the postcard to get verified though, so about a week normally. The knowledge graph just pulls all the information Google knows about your company and displays what it thinks is t he most relevant. Claiming the business and then uploading the appropriate pictures should get it to change to your logo, but it's not necessarily quick, but it could happen quickly. You can see there are only 3 pictures the knowledge graph has of you company. If you have issues with your employee picture being displayed delete the picture from your website until you get everything else set in place. But claiming the listing, adding the pictures and then adding the correct schema to your website will fix the issue. Here are the photos google sees for you company. In the meantime you can also try uploading the logo in the reviews tab where it says "add a photo" The picture on your website and facebook are too small. This won't work for sure but always worth a shot.

Screen Shot 2017-06-01 at 10.39.08 AM.png