My Business
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google Reviews

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Sir,

One of these businesses just received a 1-star review.  We would normally be okay with this and simply suggest that our client try to follow up with said client and take things from there; however, this particular review is from the name of a client they have never had.  I've asked the business to confirm their call logs (all recorded) and I looked through the e-mails from their website personally.. we simply have not come into contact with anyone by this name.

Some business competitor doing the some. It should be removed.

Business Name: Delhi Karate Classes

Address : 629-A, (Canara Bank ATM) Shiv Nagar, Janakpuri New Delhi, West Delhi, Delhi 110058.

contact No: 099580 61358

URL: https://business.google.com/b/113013714576764513591/reviews/l/10272278808584583589?hl=en

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google Reviews

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@JK S I see the review has no comment and is blank. I have escalated the issue to Google. Please allow a week for them to review it. Feel free to com back and ask for an update.

Ben Fisher, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter and Founder at Steady Demand - Social SEO 

Google Reviews

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@JK S Sorry, Google replied and said there was no violation found.

Ben Fisher, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter and Founder at Steady Demand - Social SEO