My Business
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google Reviews

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are having constant problems with what we think is competitors posting negative feedback these posters will have only 1 post or have posted 1 photo and all have fictitious names.

The photos are been removed by google when we report them.

Google will not remove the bogus feedback !

We have 43 reviews and some are good and some bad like every business we encounter customers who feel they must leave a negative feedback and we take this on the chin and move on hoping to learn from the reviews, However whats really hard to accept is posts that are obviously posted to try and mislead potential customers and damage our reputation.

We have never asked google to remove a negative review as all our previous negative reviews were from actual customers and we had a record of that customers visit but on this occasion google are refusing to remove review as its not in breech of there terms and conditions.

Has anyone has any success removing similar reviews ?

Thanks in advance 

Google Reviews

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google will not remove the reviews.

I have not been at the location of a business for 2 years. Someone left a fake review, called me out by name, and made several libelous comments bout me. Google won't remove it because it "doesn't violate their policy"

The user only has two reviews, both are negative, both are way-out-there-harsh. They have no profile picture, no G+ page, nothing. An obvious fake account.

Simply put, Google doesn't care.