My Business
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google Reviews

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Frank Donnino Photography

3310 Renaissance Way Boynton Beach Florida 33426

561-732-1414

https://www.google.com/#q=photographer%20boynton%20beach&tbs=lf:1,lf_ui:2&rflfq=1&rlha=0&rllag=26523...

Clients are trying to post reviews (currently stuck at 153 5 star reviews) and they are not showing up.  At one point the review count jumped to 163 by itself but no new reviews were added.  My clients are frustrated and I don't know what to tell them.  Please help?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Reviews

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Frank,

Sometimes, reviews may take a bit of time to show up and be tabulated in the total number of reviews. I would recommend asking your customers to confirm that the reviews are showing up in their G+ reviews (if they're logged into G+, they should be able to see the reviews that they've written). If the reviews are showing up there, then they should ultimately show up on your page.

Let me know if you're continuing to face issues with this.

Best,
Liz
GMB Community Manager

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
They have done so. They see them but they are not posted. I guess I will wait a few more days. But usually they appear right away. Thanks!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Liz

I did in fact check with both my clients and they can see their reviews. How long do you think it will take to post? I've never had this issue before. Thanks

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
Hi Frank,

I'm checking in with my reviews point of contact, and I'll keep you posted when I hear back. I'll be back in the office on Wednesday after the holiday weekend, so my response may be a bit delayed just as a heads up!

Best,
Liz

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
No problem. My client's names are Laderne Cadeus and Ralisa Pop Aviles Thank you!

Community Manager
# 7
Community Manager
Hi Frank,

It looks like they may be caught up in a spam filter due to duplicate text from other reviews. From what I've been told, they would need to remove the URL contained in the reviews, and modify the text so that they are original reviews as opposed to duplicates from other reviews on your page.

Hope this helps!

Best,
Liz

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
They may have been duplicate reviews because they tried again. But they are original reviews. I will tell them to remove the website at least and change the content.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
We are having a problem with a client and a friend of the client's has written a very bad review. She is unrelated to the problem, and doesn't have the facts. I have responded to her but I wonder if I can get her review taken down since it is third-hand and she is not a client and has not personally used our services?

Community Manager
# 10
Community Manager
Hi Suzie,

This doesn't sound like a review that is in violation of our guidelines. We're happy to take a look at it, though, if you can start your own thread with your information (including a link to the reviews). Thanks for keeping your reviews problem in its own thread so we don't take over Frank's thread! You can start your own by clicking up to the top level board, then clicking on the red/pink + sign in the lower right hand corner.

Best,
Liz