My Business
5K members online now
5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google Reviews

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi - I've noticed the amount of reviews that shows up for our business page jumps around. On 22 June (2016) we had 40 reviews displayed, then on 28 June there were 29 reviews showing. 

I've researched previous threads regarding moving the location pin on the map, but this didn't work for us.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=winston%20solicitors%...,

Google 01.jpgGoogle 02.jpg

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Reviews

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi there,

The total number of reviews should remain fairly consistent, unless users are deleting their reviews. I will check into this matter with my contact related to reviews, and let you know if I can find out anything else on this issue.

Best,
Liz
GMB Community Manager

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Liz
That would be great. I can see all the reviews but they don't all show up on the search as per the screen shot.
Thanks for your help

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Hi Leonie,

After chatting with a few folks, it sounds like if reviews have been marked as spam, then they would likely not show up. This may be the case in your situation.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best,
Liz

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Liz
They are older reviews, but not we've not marked them as spam. The strange part is why they sometimes show and sometimes don't!
Thanks