My Business
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google Reviews

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have suddenly lost all 26 Google Reviews for our business.  Can someone please help me understand how to get them back? 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Reviews

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have lost all 26 of my reviews as well, and fallen out of the Google Local Snack Pack. Does anyone have any answers?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Caroline L
April 2016

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Caroline and Gretchen

This is a known bug and Google engineers are working on it.

If it hasn't been rectified automatically by now, then please check here: https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Basics-for-Business-Owners/Did-Reviews-amp-Listing-Disappe... for how to correct the issue yourselves.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Is there any 'status' page or bug report where we can monitor the progress of this bug? Has anyone seen this resolved without moving the pin yet?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Priya, it seems to be resolved now.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Priya,

Do you know how google decides which reviews to actually feature on your business? These are the few reviews highly visible when someone searches your business on the right hand side of the first page.

We have gotten more positive reviews then negative however the 3 reviews showing are all negative and I have no idea how to deal with it. We've been getting a ton of positive reviews and while we're at nearly 4 stars the first impression you would get of our business would be negative due to the fact that all of the featured reviews are negative.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Hi Bill

Unfortunately there's no way of knowing how Google makes these decisions - but if you provide your business details (in a new thread please) I can take a look and see what's going on

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
The same thing occurs when our business is searched.... three negative reviews show (one from two years and one from 3 yrs. ago) despite all our other and more recent reviews being 5 Star.... if they were at least arranged chronologically....

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
We are having the same issue with the negative reviews showing up under the business listing. What could be done about this?

Community Manager
# 10
Community Manager

This older 'Solved' thread has been closed to new replies. 

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

This will improve the visibility of any new questions as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Google My Business Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.