My Business
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google Reviews here to day gone tomorrow

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I wanted to up the reviews on my Google Business listing. so I sent an email to my clients asking If they would give me a review. I had a great response with other 100 review yesterday. Only 12 we’re showing but figured Google would take a little time to processes all of it.

Today it's showing as 26 reviews with only l 12 available to read.

Also does it take time to show a five star listing. I only got above 5 reviews yesterday.

Please advise

Best

Ed

Gizzard Recording

Unit 1, 2-4 Crown Close

Lonodn, E3 2JQ

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Reviews here to day gone tomorrow

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Ed D

Probably not the best to have asked all at the same time as this probably triggered a spam filter and some may have been removed.

The ones that are not visible may have been returned to the reviewers account, asking them to review and correct before submitting again. Or they could have been wiped completely.

If you are going to send out emails, limit them to say 5 per group per week.

And just build it into your customer follow up from now on, so they appear naturally rather then an unnatural deluge.

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Tim,

This sounds like what we are experiencing. We included a pitch for honest reviews in our newsletter mailing of 3,000 and 12-15 customers responded of which only our 5 previous reviews show up plus one of the new reviews. So is there nothing I can do? This was legit, those 10-15 reviews were honest and legit.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Steven C

Thats correct, there is nothing you can do.

Reviews are left from reviewers accounts, not your business page account, so it is the reviews account that needs correcting not yours.

If its any consolation, when the reviews log back into their account or leave another review they will see your one flag in RED and they can resubmit it.

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership