My Business
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google Reviews Not Showing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Photographic Memories Photography is the name of the business.  New Street, Somerton, TA11. Somerset.  Telephone number visible below on screenshot.

I recently set up the listing on google.

Additionally, I contacted a few old customers to see if they would like to leave me a review, which they did (3 of them)

I received 3x messages from google saying that the new reviews had been left... I can see them when I log into my account... however, when I google Photographer Somerset / Photographer Somerton, my listing comes up but without any reviews...??  Confounded?

website URL is http://www.photographicmemories.biz/

Many thanks for any help you can offer.

Screen Shot 2018-06-15 at 12.25.24.png

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Are they showing in your Google My Business Dashboard still?

Re: Google Reviews Not Showing

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm seeing stars on your listing when I use both Google.com and Google.com.uk - screenshots below.  It's really strange that I would see them here in the US, but you would not see them there.  It could be a glitch?

photo uk.pngGoogle.co.uk

photo.pngGoogle.com

photo2 uk.png

photog.png

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi there.. yes they are...

Sent from my iPhone

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hmmm... odd... did you want a photo shoot...??!!!!!!
Maybe it’s a filter / waiting for approval thing?

Sent from my iPhone

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I don't get that..?  Is there a human that I can contact at google about it (she said extremely dubiously)?!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes they are.  And showing up in the States (rather unhelpfully)!..??

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

@Rowena C Calling Google is sort of a limited reason proposition.  Let's wait for @Mike Blumenthal to circle back and see what his insights are.  I'm not seeing a reason for it, but he is a Top Contributor here and has much more experience than I do.  I just posted my screenshots because I thought it was curious it works here, but not THERE.  That's pretty odd.

My (fairly unhelpful) thought is a glitch.... but he'd be the one most likely to confirm that....

Highlighted

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

I wasn't seeing them before but am now seeing them: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Photographic+Memories+Photography/@51.0717963,-4.1635645,8z/data=!...

It could just have been a short term brain fart and by tomorrow you can see them everywhere. Let us know in the AM