My Business
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google Review disappeared...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I know I am one in a long line of people trying to figure out why seemingly valid reviews have been removed, but since we only had one review, it would be nice to try to find out what happened. I have a copy of the review below.

My business is Paper Slam (www.paperslam.com). 

As far as I can tell, the review didn't violate any of the Google rules (it wasn't made from our IP address, it wasn't posted anywhere else, no links in the review, and it was from someone with an established Google account)

I checked with my customer, and he did not remove the review, and he can no longer see the review when signed into his account.

Here is our listing: https://goo.gl/maps/9TUbTEK8hTk 

Luckily, I had copied the review into my Evernotes account when it was posted, so I have a copy of what it said:

Paper Slam and my rep Julie consistently exceed my expectations in delivering me high quality menu printing. Julie catches details I miss and helps solve problems in ways that go above and beyond that of a normal printing service. She is also delightful and easygoing to boot! I cannot recommend this printing company enough.

I want to know if it’s possible to have him re-post the review?

Let me know if there is any other information needed to help identify the problem. Many thanks!