My Business
5K members online now
5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google Review URL

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
We have a franchise and own 4 locations. I have purchased a domain and created subdomains for each one of these locations. The subdomains redirect to the google review page for each one of the locations. When I go to the subdomain allocated to for the locations review page that I am located at it works just fine but when I go to the other subdomains it defaults to the one that is closest to me. I am guessing it is how google sets up the urls for each location but is there a way to have it work the way I want it to by going to each locations review page? For example, each subdomain is not getting separate reviews. They are supposed to lead our clients to the individual locations review page but no matter what subdomain the client puts in it always defaults to the one location. For example, I am not sure where you live but when you go to either one of these subdomains it will probably default to the closest AlphaGraphics to where you are. That should not happen. I want it to go to one of my three locations. ifgoogle-review.alphagraphicsmarketing.com ------- This should take you to the Idaho Falls, ID Location review page loggoogle-review.alphagraphicsmarketing.com -------- This should take you to the Logan, UT location review page rexgoogle-review.alphagraphicsmarketing.com -------- This should take you to the Rexburg, ID location review page.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Design I
April 2016

Re: Google Review URL

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Getting a good review link for Google is a little tricky now, it looks like you're just using the wrong kind of review link is all. If you're just using a redirect on each of those subdomain links, send it to a link you make using this tool:

https://pleper.com/index.php?do=tools&sdo=google_review_link

I went ahead and did the Idaho Falls link for you so you can see what it looks like.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Alpha+Graphics+Idaho+Falls&ludocid=8799024593931952785#lrd=0x0:0x7a1...

To get the map link by the way, just type a search for one of your locations (Alpha Graphics Logan for example) and then click the little map in the top right part of the knowledge panel that shows up for your business. It'll take you to the maps page about that business... just copy and paste the URL and put that in the pleper tool and you should be good to go. Hope that helps!

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Design I
April 2016

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Getting a good review link for Google is a little tricky now, it looks like you're just using the wrong kind of review link is all. If you're just using a redirect on each of those subdomain links, send it to a link you make using this tool:

https://pleper.com/index.php?do=tools&sdo=google_review_link

I went ahead and did the Idaho Falls link for you so you can see what it looks like.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Alpha+Graphics+Idaho+Falls&ludocid=8799024593931952785#lrd=0x0:0x7a1...

To get the map link by the way, just type a search for one of your locations (Alpha Graphics Logan for example) and then click the little map in the top right part of the knowledge panel that shows up for your business. It'll take you to the maps page about that business... just copy and paste the URL and put that in the pleper tool and you should be good to go. Hope that helps!

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Great, thank you so much. This worked perfect. I have been searching all over the web for the past couple of weeks and no one has been able to answer this for me. So thank you so much.

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Glad I could help!