My Business
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google Review Stickers

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have signed up and are a verified business but don't recall ever getting any of the review stickers that we can put on the door.  We saw this at a local business the other day and wondered how we can get our own.  Tried searching but nothing came up.

Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Ron

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Review Stickers

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Ron B

Can you please share a screenshot of what Review Sticker you are mentioning about? Is it review extension in the Search Ads you are asking about?

Read on this link and check if its the same or not, if not please share more info about your query.
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3236114?hl=en

Abhishek

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Same was asked by other users in the past too. But we got the answer from Google they do not provide this anymore

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
We are looking for the stickers that go in the window of the business that state, "Review us on Google". Most seem to be near the door for obvious reasons.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Manoj S (Google Employee)
April 2016

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
I know what you are looking for - got my own more then half year ago. But now such stickers are not anymore provided by Google

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok not sure why everyone keeps saying they don't do the decals anymore for that is false.
1. Google just sent me 2 for my relocated business and 2. You can also order them online from any print or sign place… dirt cheap. Google is a public traded co so it is all legal. But as of 2 weeks ago? I received 2 for I had to move to a bigger newer business! No issues…
Review Google on us Decals is what they are called.

Google Review Stickers

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

know what you are looking for - got my own more then half year ago. But now such stickers are not anymore provided by Google

Google Review Stickers

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I recently verified my business, and they just sent me my stickers from the United Kingdom.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

please we want to google stickers for my business from Turkey