Google Plus Business Page.
I would like to ask 1 question, when create google business location then i can see there is google+ page what google give it to me with the location, so since i got this page, do i need google+ brand page or normal google+ page?
because now i have 3 google plus pages...
1- normal google+ page what everyone can got.
2- google+ brand page.
3- google+ page what it comes with business location.
and every page have different name or number.
So what page i should delete and what page i should keep? i just want one google+ page to post my content or share some stuff.
Re: Google Plus Business Page.
If I've understood you correctly, you're referring to three different types of pages
1) a personal Google+ page
2) a business brand Google+ page
3) a local business listing, called a Google My Business listing.
Each page has a different intended purpose.
1) social media platform for people
2) social media platform for online businesses and brands
3) business listing in the Local Pack or Local Finder for local shopfront or service area businesses, with some social media-like functionality.
If you're not using Google+ for business reasons, then #1 is probably all you need. If you have a business, then you probably have a reason for #3, and may have a reason for #2. It depends on how and why you set up all the pages.
More information would make it easier to offer guidance -
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor
Find me on · · my blog