My Business
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google Plus Business Page conflicts

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

UPDATED:

Hey all,

I have a situation, one of our previous employees set up a Brand account with a google+ profile, back in October. Since, Google has disabled that profile and the former employee's account was deleted as shes is no longer with the company. Unfortunately being that she was the owner of the page and with her account deleted we are trying to figure how to edit that page. It had a lot of data I would like to store and transfer to the new "official" page., but I need to be able to get in and access the profile to copy the content (and in case your wondering I am a manager in the disabled profile page)

TL;DR

In short I need to get data from a brand account (google+ profile) that has been disabled, in which also, the owner of that profile was deleted...so how do I go about either recovering the disabled google+ page or just simply copy the posted content.

Thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Plus Business Page conflicts

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Motti S

I don't quite understand your question.

YOu provide two URLs - both redirect to the one and only verified GoogleMyBusiness page https://plus.google.com/+Shoppingblitz  and I can't seem finding any other for the business.

Can oyu elaborate the question regarding this point please?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ya we were working on the issue yesterday, but I have updated the post with our only remaining problem. Thanks for your response

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I now understand you are asking how to get a brand page under your control - created by a former employee and not having the credentials for the brand page:

If so

there is unfortunately no method provied by Google to get the ownership about the "orphaned" page.

The only you can try would be reporting it "inpersonating" your business