My Business
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google Place ID not showing for my Google business listing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Guys,

My google business listing has been verified, but I can't generate a ID as my business doesn't show in the search bar?

I run two businesses from the same location, 30/11 Morrison Street, Hobart, Tasmania 7000

The Everything Everything business shows up fine and I have created the link for reviews.

My second business, Andrew Wilson Photography does not show up (another in Wallerawang does).

I received the postcard from Google and verified Andrew Wilson Photography about a week ago now, but it just doesn't show up when I try to generate a ID for the review link.

Can someone please help solve this mystery for me

Thanks, Andrew

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Andrew W
July

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

you got your PlaceID sent

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Andrew W

Not sure about what mystery you are talking as here is your photography business shows up on GoogleMaps:

https://goo.gl/maps/28chNPLqG5p

But in case you can't get its PlaceId through their Placefinder page I can help you:

My placefinder business site:
http://get-your-working-place-id.business.site/

To figure out your place ID I need the filled form "place ID for your GoogleMyBusiness"  only

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Helmut, I've submitted the form... hoping you can find my ID so I can finally ask my clients to review me!

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Andrew W
July

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

you got your PlaceID sent

Re: Google Place ID not showing for my Google business listing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I seem to be keeping up the tradition here as I also cannot find my business's PlaceID on the map they provide. My business is verified and listed; my business shows on the physical map but not when I type the name into the search field. I filled out the form too. Is there anything else I need to do? What happens now?

Thanks in advance for any and all help. This has been going on for weeks, I should have sought help sooner.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Amy C

Either  of the three options listing in here should give you  the placeID

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm having the same problem finding my placeid, but I think it might be for another reason. I'm a business that services several locations, so my google business address only shows my city. Can I still get a placeid? I can't seem to find info online. We are "McGowan Family RV Rental" out of Temecula, CA. Any guidance is appreciated!

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

@Ron M

Any  GMB listing owns its own PlaceID 

Either of the three methods or tools listed in here should bring you your PlaceID - even in case your listing is  a SAB listing.

If ther are still questions please start your own thread providing there all information to understand and investigate your issue
This allows us to keep the forum organized and gives you the attention you need. 
This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

I will block this aged thread for new replies now