My Business
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google+ Pages Not Showing Up

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a client that requested for me to make 3 Google+ pages for their business.  It's the same business, Meridian Medical Management, but 3 different locations.  If I search Meridian Medical Management none of the pages show up on the right side, but if I search the company name with the city (Plano, Sarasota, Windsor) it will show up.  Is there any way to have one of them show up on the right side or do I need to delete all but one to have it show up when I do a generic search for the company?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lauren W
July 2016

Re: Google+ Pages Not Showing Up

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Lauren

The panel on the right is the Knowledge Graph, and does pull from the GMB pages for local businesses.

From what I understand, you're looking for a KG to show when you're not specifying a location?

People in the local areas for those offices would likely see the KG on the right, because the local office would be what Google would be anticipating they're searching for.
But if the searcher is in California, for instance, Google doesn't know which location the searcher would be looking for.

Unless MMM have a very strong online presence, it's unlikely a KG will show.

Does that make sense?

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog

Re: Google+ Pages Not Showing Up

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the response Margaret, that makes sense.