My Business
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google+ Page not showing reviews that Google Local Page does for same business

Not applicable
# 1
Not applicable

OK... so one of our businesses is I-17 Thunderbird Storage Solutions in Phoenix, AZ. It has a Google+ page apparently at https://plus.google.com/110429848419035303582/posts and it shows to have one 5 Star review and another that didn't rate but left a review. I have what I thought was its page claimed and under control in my Google My Business dashboard. Where this is confusing me is when you search for the business, you get a local/maps result that has 4, 5 star reviews. I can see all 4 of those when in the Google My Business Dashboard. One of those reviews, by a Wally, is the only review to show up both in the local/maps listing AND the Google+ page. Add to that also there there is another review it would seem that has no star rating that only shows up on the Google+ page but NOT on the local/maps page. What is going on? If I am on the Google+ page and click to manage it, it says I already have it in my account, which I in fact do and can manage, but why the difference? Why don't all reviews show up under the dashboard and in Google Local business results? This whole thing simply baffles me. It's like a have a page that is merged but not really because it doesn't reflect the same information/reviews.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google+ Page not showing reviews that Google Local Page does for same business

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
You are looking at the wrong page. The page you are looking at https://plus.google.com/110429848419035303582/posts is YOUR posts. Your reviews show on this page: https://plus.google.com/110429848419035303582/about

The reason that you see the one review on your posts page is that someone shared it as a post on your Google Plus account

Re: Google Page not showing reviews that Google Local Page does for same business

Not applicable
# 3
Not applicable

Thanks... That explains a lot, but I'm still confused why one of the reviews on my view doesn't show on the public page. I get that we promoted one, the Wally review, but the other doesn't seem to show anywhere publicly.

Re: Google Page not showing reviews that Google Local Page does for same business

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Are you referring to ?
Marci RobertsJun 19, 2016

This is the BEST storage business ever!!! 5 Star - A #1! The owners are so down to earth - real people. Tobey, their mascot, is friendly and well cared for - indicative as to how customers

That is a comment that was left on the review that your business shared. 

If you are trying to get reviews seen on your business you need to be analyzing what shows in the Review Box that is accessed via the Knowledge Panel and Google Maps. That is what people see and that is where any future reviews left will be shown. 

Google has announced that reviews will NOT be seen in the coming version of Plus only via the methods noted above.

If you are starting to ask your clients for reviews then the link that you should use looks like: Google Write a Review link