My Business
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google+ Page not showing photos, reviews or images

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I recently changed the Google Plus page to a custom url for the company, however, now when the user goes to the about page it doesn't show the Postings, Images, Reviews, etc... 

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+BudgetStorageCalgary/about Also, if I type this url into my Safari browser it doesn't go to the page it just showings up in the search window.  See image below.Screen Shot 2016-01-21 at 2.37.16 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-01-21 at 1.52.16 PM.png

Second issue is when the user does a search on the company and the Google Places information comes up on the right side it isn't allowing the user to submit a review, it just gets stuck which is the screen shot below.  How do I get both of these issues resolved?

Screen Shot 2016-01-21 at 12.38.10 PM.png

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Manoj S (Google Employee)
April 2016

Re: Google+ Page not showing photos, reviews or images

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @BudgetStorage

Cant replicate your 1st issue. Works fine in Chrome

screencapture (93).png

Cant replicate 2nd issue, clicked write a review and up it pops

screencapture (94).png

I would check whether you are on the latest version of Safari and update if necessary.

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Screen Shot 2016-01-21 at 1.52.16 PM.png

And what about the issue with the Google plus page not coming up with the standard page menus - posts, images, reviews, videos - Shown on first screen shot.

I want the following to come up for the people who click on the Google Plus page, but their getting the first image instead.

Screen Shot 2016-01-21 at 1.56.08 PM.png

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Is this the new way Google Plus pages show now? So followers can longer see posts, images or reviews?

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @BudgetStorage

In answer to your last question - yes this is the way Google+ now displays Local pages. To see the original display, you need to select 'return to classic G+' at the bottom left hand side menu.

(hope you don't mind me chiming in @Tim Capper)

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog