My Business
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google Page Still Suspended After Multiple Requests for Review

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Phone Computer

Av. Antonio Dominguez 10
38650, Arona
Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain

922 79 65 57

https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/115206085888286342993/115206085888286342993

it seems as though Google chooses to ignore requests and totally disregards genuine attempts to resolve the incompetance of the listing process.

I've done everything hunmanley possible to find out why the listing is being rejected barring  reconstructing the road so that the address is to Google's liking.

What the hell is going on at Google?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Please provide  me with a photo showing a business (named as "Phone Computer") located at Av. Antonio Dominguez 10
38650, Arona
Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain

and please provide me with any official registration of this business of the Spain authorities in Tenerife

And please provide my the date (mm/dd/yyyy) of your tries to appeal the suspension and the case ID you should have gotten from them then as reply - I can and will then escalate the matter to Google

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Helmut

The photo of the business exterior is located in the "information" page of the business website I created for them at http://phonecomputer.es

Over the last couple of weeks I've reapplied about 4-5 times because after the first attempt which came back rejected, I thought it was deliberately being ignored.

I've contacted the owner in Tenerife to ask her to forward any official busness registration if she has one available to forward to me so I can forward to you but I'll have to see what she says because some people don't like to make these types of things public but we'll see.

Thanks for your response and effort to help and thank god also for Facebook which is a real trailblazer in user friendliness and is beginning to make Google look almost amateur.

Lucky I don't like to put all my eggs in one basket.:)

Thanks again.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

As I suspected, she's not willing to send any official documents to anyone she doesn't know and who can blame her.

I'd hate to think the number of people who don't bother to list legitimate businesses because of this bureaucracy.

She has a Facebook business listing so that's good enough for me.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'll go ahead and delete the application and Google plus page because it;s nexrt to useless.

Makes me appreciate Facebook so much more now.:)

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Peter S
October 2016

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

I read your last post as:

there is no more any need trying to help you or your client.

Have a nice day