My Business
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google My Business on Mobile Maps

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Gunnels Pest Control

Address: 23214 MO-174, Marionville, MO 65705

Is there an easy way to put my company on the Mobile Maps?
I have done everything I can find to put my name on the map but i cant seem to get this working

Thanks 
1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Patrick G
March 2016

Re: Google My Business on Mobile Maps

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Patrick,

I've moved your post over to the Google My Business sub-forum as your question is about Local pages and Maps listings.

I didn't have any trouble finding your business on Maps - either desktop or mobile - so I'm wondering if there was something else that might be the issue.

Sometimes people think they're not showing on Maps, because they're looking for 'Place Labels'

unnamed.png

(More information on Place labels here: https://support.google.com/business/answer/6056435?hl=en.)

Is that what you're looking for?

If not, then could you please post an illustration of what you think should be happening?

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Patrick G
March 2016

Re: Google My Business on Mobile Maps

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Patrick,

I've moved your post over to the Google My Business sub-forum as your question is about Local pages and Maps listings.

I didn't have any trouble finding your business on Maps - either desktop or mobile - so I'm wondering if there was something else that might be the issue.

Sometimes people think they're not showing on Maps, because they're looking for 'Place Labels'

unnamed.png

(More information on Place labels here: https://support.google.com/business/answer/6056435?hl=en.)

Is that what you're looking for?

If not, then could you please post an illustration of what you think should be happening?

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog